Last Date to Apply: 20th Jan, 2020
- Supervise formulation of reform strategies, their monitoring and implementation plans of all indicators by Business Climate Experts.
- Supervise overall communication drive.
- Meetings with relevant departments all over Pakistan and explore opportunities to expand EoDB reforms throughout the country.
- Monthly report to BoI management regarding performance of experts (2 business climate, 1 communication).
- He/she will assist the concerned Director General to discharge his/her assigned responsibilities.
MBA (Marketing or Finance) / MPA / Master in Economics / Management Sciences or equivalent qualification with 16 years education from a reputed institutions recognized by HEC.
Age Limit: 50 Years
- At least eight years’ experience in the relevant field
- Having adequate knowledge of public sector working
- Relevant professional/academic experience and knowledge of the substantive area covered by at least one of the listed indicators is preferred.
- Demonstrated research and analytical skills and experience pertaining to private sector development issues.
- Understanding of regulatory issues in comparative institutional and regulatory analysis.
- Excellent command of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Well-developed interpersonal and team working skills.
- High level of energy, initiative, persistence, positive attitude and drive for results with agreed objectives and deadlines.
- Proven ability to self-start work without close supervision, handle several tasks simultaneously, and deal with rapidly shifting priorities under pressure.
- Ability to operate in multicultural environments and build effective working relations, with local and international partners in the private sector
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills in English are essential.